Monday 19 December 2016

I PURSUED HAPPINESS & LOVE FOUND ME – BABATOPE ALLE SHARES LOVE STORY

Every man’s dream amongst other things in life is to find love and be loved in return.
Unknowingly, fate had this and so much more in store for Babatope Alle and the most important woman in his life ‘Shade Ladejobi.

‘Tope recounts how they met:
“... the person knew I wanted a serious relationship and so her name popped up and I was given her contact.                   
I called her and met her afterwards. However, a love relationship didn't start until April 17 this year.
Our bonding is evident in the pace our wedding process took, from dating to proposal to introduction to registry to wedding proper on Saturday, December 10, 2016… 
 


No one can be luckier than me in the choice of a life partner. 
 
Shade is a perfect definition of a good partner and I love her dearly.
She's a super beauty physically and at heart.
I can only imagine how beautiful our kids will be. 

… I'm so happy ... I pursued happiness and love found me” Babatope said
 
 

 
 
 

Here’s wishing Tope & Shade blissful years all the way #TogetherForever #st2016

Photo: Nine25 Media, IG: @nine25media
Makeup: Kirah, IG: @glambeautyplus
Bride’s Asooke: Bride




No comments: