Tuesday 16 May 2017

ACTOR & EVENTS MC TOMIWA SAGE STUNS IN BIRTHDAY PICTURES

Nigerian Actor, TV Host and Events MC, Tomiwa Kukoyi popularly known as TomiwaSage is a year older today.  

He shares the same birthday with his mother who is a twin.

The first day I really understood what it meant to be a Twin was one day my Mom's Twin Sister visited us from Ibadan. She probably got in about 2pm, I was still in my Pry school uniform. I thought it was my Mom so I ran to her. But I was confused. The clothes she had worn out that morning was different. Still I didnt mind. And i had acted overly excited cos I bed wet the previous night&I was sure to get the stick. So all my jumping about her was to placate her. She seemed happy about it so I was glad. My plan had worked.
You wouldn't believe my confusion when my "another" Mommy walked in. With the outfit she had on in the morning. Later that night after they had changed into similar outfits, I sat there looking at both of them. Finally I asked my Mom,or who I thought was my Mom. "Why are there two of you".
My real Mom answered "Two KO,Two ni. Stole"
That was all I needed to recognize my Mommy
My Mom Twin Sister gave me Adetomiwa by the way
Its our Birthday. Yea....Three of us.

Pic by @olerephotography” He shared on Instagram 

An indigene of Ogun State and a graduate of University of Ibadan, Theatre Arts, Tomiwa was the 1st Runner Up of the Next Movie Star in 2011 his profile shoots from a body of consistent performance at different  Elite, Corporate and Comedy Shows/events to Movie and Stage production. In 2012, he performed Muta Baroka's 'Dis Poem' at the Campaign Launch of '1 Billion Reason To Believe in Africa' by Coca Cola in 2012.
On the Set of ThisLife “Two Gone Still Counting”, A Wale Adenuga Production
 
On duty; at an event 
He has since featured in Zone222, Kopa, This Life, Tales of Eve, This House is not for Sale, Osunfunke, Sarahology, Awoyaju, Boseje, Somewhere along the Line, A Day with Death, Wages, Tinsel, D8, Omo Jagba, to mention a few. He has also hosted Television programmes such as Fun Zone, The Scoop, e.t.c
Happy Birthday Tomiwa Sage

No comments: